Need help with something? Feel free to contact us here!
* * * LIMIT OF FIVE THOUSAND (5,000) ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS. * * *
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Deestroying NFL Fan Experience Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Random Drawing to take place in Miami, FL. Skill-testing question required for Canadian residents. Prizes: Deestroying NFL Fan Experience ARV = $4,500. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The promotion ends 11/29/2021. All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way. Subject to complete Official Rules.
2021 Tesla Model 3
Charge up your entries for the chance to win a 2021 Tesla Model 3
Kick Start Your Dreams with $20,000FREE ENTRY
FREE ENTRY! Take the trip of a lifetime, invest in your dreams, or pay off your debts
$2,000 Amazon Gift Card
Treat yourself to your entire Amazon wishlist
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max
The most up-to-date and best iPhone ever released by Apple.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
* * * LIMIT OF FIVE THOUSAND (5,000) ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. * * *
Following are the Official Promotion Rules for this Promotion. By participating, you are bound by these Promotion Rules and the Wizza Master Rules, which are incorporated by reference into these Promotion Rules of this Promotion. Capitalized terms used and not defined here have the respective meanings ascribed to them in the Master Rules.
Promotion ID: 2021.01.11.E.DEESTROYINGNFLEXPERIENCE
Promotion Name: Deestroying NFL Fan Experience (the “Promotion”)
Promotion URL: https://wizza.com/products/deestroying-nfl-fan-experience (the “Promotion URL”)
Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) (the “Territory”), who have reached the legal age of majority, and are located in their state/province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited.
Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on 11/1/2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 11/29/2021.
Entry Methods: There are 2 entry methods for this Promotion:
Via paid entry as follows:
A purchase of $5.00 USD will receive fifty (50) entries in the Promotion.
A purchase of $10.00 USD will receive one hundred (100) entries in the Promotion.
A purchase of $25.00 USD will receive two hundred fifty (250) entries in the Promotion.
A purchase of $50.00 USD will receive one thousand (1000) entries in the Promotion.
A purchase of $100.00 USD will receive two thousand (2000) entries in the Promotion.
Via mail-in. To enter by mail without making a purchase, during the Promotion Period, clearly handprint your full name, complete street address, daytime telephone number, email address, and birth date on a 4″ x 6″ postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail it to:
Deestroying NFL Fan Experience
Wizza Sweeps LLC, PO Box 371006, Miami, FL 33127
Postcards must be received within 7 (seven) days of the Promotion’s end date. All Mail-in Entries must be legibly handwritten (including addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope and have sufficient postage. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. ALL MAIL-IN ENTIRES MUST BE SENT VIA POSTAL SERVICE AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA COURIER OR SHIPPING SERVICE. By submitting your Mail-in Entry, you will be automatically assigned five thousand (5,000) entries in the Promotion. As such, each entrant is only permitted to submit one (1) free mail-in postcard.
Entry Limit: There is a limit of five thousand (5,000) entries per person/email address regardless of the method of entry (the “Maximum Number of Entries”). If you enter this Promotion via a Paid Entry as well as a Mail-in Entry, you will receive no more than the Maximum Number of Entries. The Maximum Number of Entries per person/email address will be the same for Paid Entries and Mail-in Entries.
Prize(s), Approximate Retail Value(s) (“ARV”) and Odds: One (1) Grand Prize: A(n) Deestroying NFL Fan Experience. ARV of $4,500 USD. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON. The odds of winning such drawings will depend upon the number of eligible entries received through both entry methods combined.
Prize Drawing: On or about 12/6/2021, in Miami-Dade, Florida, USA, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received, through both entry methods combined, during the Promotion Period.
Canadian Residents Only: Skill testing question required for Canadian residents.
Sponsor: Wizza Sweeps LLC, 930 Washington Ave., Suite 210, Miami Beach, Florida 33139 USA. Sponsor is a for-profit professional fundraiser.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Application Of These Rules: These Official Rules, known as the “Wizza Master Rules,” or “Master Rules” shall apply to any promotional program, offer, sweepstakes, contest or similar giveaway (collectively, “Promotion(s)”) conducted through Wizza (“Sponsor”) that specifically refers to these Master Rules. Wizza reserves the right to modify or amend these Master Rules at any time. Any such modification will not affect any Promotion in existence as of the date of the modification, except as provided in Section 11 In the event of a conflict between the terms of these Master Rules and the rules announced for a specific Promotion (“Promotion Rules”), the Promotion Rules will apply.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) (the “Territory”), who have reached the legal age of majority, and are located in, their state/province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Wizza, the charity associated with each Promotion (each a “Charity”), the independent judging agency (“Judging Agency”), their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of the Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, significant others, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) or friends of any of the above are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state/provincial/territorial, municipal and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Judging Agency, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Promotion Period: See the Promotion Rules applicable to each Promotion.
- How to Enter a Promotion: In order to participate in a Promotion, an individual must follow these steps:
There is no cost to participate in any Promotion. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. An Entrant is not a winner until his/her prize claim is validated and he/she has received official written notification from the Sponsor or the identified Judging Agency or Judging Agency.
- Drawings & Odds: Random drawings for each Promotion will be conducted within approximately seven (7) days after conclusion of the Promotion’s Promotion Period by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received, through both entry methods combined, during the Promotion’s Entry Period. The odds of winning such drawings will depend upon the number of eligible entries received, during each Promotion’s Entry Period, through both entry methods combined.
- Awards & Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Claiming Prizes: Refer to the Promotion Rules for specific prize details. All prize amounts are listed in United States Dollars. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the prize(s), including, but not limited to, color (if applicable), except as otherwise explicitly stated in Promotion Rules, is/are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption, sale or transfer of any prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with an equivalent prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial, territorial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Arrangements for delivery of a prize will be made after winner validation. Prizes will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules and with the applicable Promotion Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, any prize that is not claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules may not be awarded. Winner of a prize is responsible for any other fees or costs associated with the prize which are not specifically included in these Official Rules or in the applicable Promotion Rules. Prizes are awarded “as is”. Prizes may not be transferred or substituted by potential winners. Prizes shall be awarded “as is”. The Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties in connection with any prizes and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, expressly disclaim all warranties and rights implied by statute or otherwise, including but not limited to quality, mechanical condition, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Arrangements for delivery of each prize will be made after winner validation. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of the prize allowed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may offer the winner of a sweepstakes the option to receive a cash substitution of 70% of the applicable prize's ARV in lieu of the prize. Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
16. Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Master Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Master Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Judging Agency, and the terms and conditions of these Master Rules, these Master Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
17. Winners’ List: To view each winner’s name for the Promotion, please visit https://wizza.com/pages/winners. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
18. Third Party Rights: All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in a Promotion do not sponsor or endorse the Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Judging Agency in any way.
19. Sponsor: Wizza Sweeps LLC, 930 Washington Ave., Suite 210, Miami Beach, FL 33139 USA. Sponsor is a for-profit professional fundraiser.