NO PURCHASE OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR DONATION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Application Of These Rules: These Official Rules, known as the “Wizza Master Rules,” or “Master Rules” shall apply to any promotional program, offer, sweepstakes, contest or similar giveaway (collectively, “Promotion(s)”) conducted through Wizza (“Sponsor”) that specifically refers to these Master Rules. Wizza reserves the right to modify or amend these Master Rules at any time. Any such modification will not affect any Promotion in existence as of the date of the modification, except as provided in Section 11 In the event of a conflict between the terms of these Master Rules and the rules announced for a specific Promotion (“Promotion Rules”), the Promotion Rules will apply.
Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) (the “Territory”), who have reached the legal age of majority, and are located in, their state/province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Wizza, the charity associated with each Promotion (each a “Charity”), the independent judging agency (“Judging Agency”), their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of the Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, significant others, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) or friends of any of the above are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state/provincial/territorial, municipal and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Judging Agency, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
Promotion Period: See the Promotion Rules applicable to each Promotion.
How to Enter a Promotion: In order to participate in a Promotion, an individual must follow these steps:
a. To enter a Promotion by making a donation (“Donation Entries”): During the Promotion Period, visit the applicable promotion page (a “Promotion Page”) located at wizza.com (the “Website”) and make a donation for that Promotion on the Website. Entrants must complete all required information. The number of entries received for each donation level will be listed on the Promotion Page and in the Promotion Rules for each Promotion, as will the maximum number of entries you may receive. Donation transactions involving account adjustment transactions/returns, declined credit or debit transactions are not eligible for Donation Entries.
b. To enter a Promotion without making a donation (“Mail-in Entries”): To enter by mail without making a donation, during the Promotion Period, clearly handprint your full name, complete street address, daytime telephone number, email address and birth date, on a 4″ x 6″ postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail it to the address listed in the applicable Promotion Rules with attention (“Attn”) to the “Promotion ID” and the “Promotion Name” noted in each set of Promotion Rules (the Promotion ID can be found in Rule 1 of the Promotion Rules, and the Promotion Name can be found in Rule 2 of the Promotion Rules). Postcards must be received within 10 (ten) days of the Promotion’s end date. All Mail-in Entries must be legibly handwritten (including addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope and have sufficient postage. By submitting your Mail-in Entry, you will be automatically assigned the maximum amount of entries that all entrants – Donation entrants and Mail-in entrants alike – may receive for the Promotion. As such, each entrant is only permitted to submit one (1) free mail-in postcard per Promotion. If you enter a Promotion via a Donation Entry as well as a Mail-in Entry, you will receive no more than the maximum number of entries. The maximum number of entries per person/email address will be the same for Donation Entries and Mail-in Entries and will be listed in the Promotion Rules for each Promotion.
There is no cost to participate in any Promotion. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. An Entrant is not a winner until his/her prize claim is validated and he/she has received official written notification from the Sponsor or the identified Judging Agency or Judging Agency.
Drawings & Odds: Random drawings for each Promotion will be conducted within approximately fourteen (14) days after conclusion of the Promotion’s Promotion Period by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received, through both entry methods combined, during the Promotion’s Entry Period. The odds of winning such drawings will depend upon the number of eligible entries received, during each Promotion’s Entry Period, through both entry methods combined.
Awards & Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Claiming Prizes: Refer to the Promotion Rules for specific prize details. All prize amounts are listed in United States Dollars. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the prize(s), including, but not limited to, color (if applicable), except as otherwise explicitly stated in Promotion Rules, is/are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption, sale or transfer of any prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with an equivalent prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial, territorial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Arrangements for delivery of a prize will be made after winner validation. Prizes will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules and with the applicable Promotion Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, any prize that is not claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules may not be awarded. Winner of a prize is responsible for any other fees or costs associated with the prize which are not specifically included in these Official Rules or in the applicable Promotion Rules. Prizes are awarded “as is”. Prizes may not be transferred or substituted by potential winners. Prizes shall be awarded “as is”. The Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties in connection with any prizes and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, expressly disclaim all warranties and rights implied by statute or otherwise, including but not limited to quality, mechanical condition, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Arrangements for delivery of each prize will be made after winner validation. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of the prize allowed. notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may offer the winner of a sweepstakes the option to receive a cash substitution of 70% of the applicable prize's ARV in lieu of the prize. Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
a. If a prize includes cash: All prize amounts are listed in United States Dollars. Cash prizes may be awarded in the local currency of the winners (at the exchange rate applicable at the time of the allocation of the prize). The form of payment and the type of currency awarded for each cash prize shall be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor or where required by law.
b. If a prize includes an automobile or any other vehicle: If required by law, the winner of a vehicle must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery.
c. If a prize includes travel: If applicable, winner and travel guest(s) must travel on specified dates and on same itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to availability. All travel and prize-related activities will be coordinated through Sponsor, at Sponsor’s discretion. If applicable, a major credit card will be required at hotel check-in and at car rental to cover any miscellaneous expenses. All costs and expenses not specifically listed herein, including but not limited to gas, gratuities, additional meals, taxes, expenses, travel insurance, optional extra activities, and any other incidentals not mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. If winner lives within 150 miles of trip destination, ground transportation may be substituted in lieu of air travel; no compensation will be awarded for the difference in value. In the event that any portion of the travel prize becomes unavailable, that portion shall be forfeited and no substitution provided, except in Sponsor’s discretion. No responsibility is assumed for postponement or cancellation of any event or air travel. In the event a trip does not take place as scheduled or air travel is unavailable for reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, no substitution or compensation will be provided. No cash alternative. If entire prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
d. If a prize includes a gift card: If a prize includes a gift/e-gift card, the standard terms and conditions applicable to the gift/e-gift card will apply.
e. If a prize includes attending an event: Tickets and seating are subject to availability. The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility if an event is cancelled, postponed, suspended or rescheduled.
7. Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made. The Judging Agency reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Judging Agency – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Judging Agency deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Judging Agency within the timeline specified by the Judging Agency may result in disqualification by the Judging Agency, in its sole discretion.
8. Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Master Rules or the applicable Promotion Rules (as determined by the Judging Agency in its sole and absolute discretion) will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by fax, third party entry service, automated means, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and will result in disqualification. Judging Agency reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
9. Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, background check consent form (if applicable), tax forms (if applicable), and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Judging Agency, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. Canadian residents must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question (without assistance of any kind, mechanical or otherwise) in order to be eligible to win a prize. The Promotion Administrator may, in its sole discretion, provide an alternate skill-testing question or vary the requirements to perform any skill-testing component of the Promotion to accommodate and include the participation of entrants with disabilities.
10. Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor or Judging Agency for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) any human, or other error, which may occur in the promotion or administration of the Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant.
11. Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, legal mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Judging Agency that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Judging Agency reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or, modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Judging Agency may select the winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination through both entry methods combined. Thereafter, Sponsor reserves the right to accept no further entries and award no further prizes.
12. Releases: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in the Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrant’s name, photograph, video, voice and/or any other likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
to countries outside of your country of residence, including without limitation, the USA. As a result, your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in those jurisdictions according to laws in those jurisdictions.
This section does not limit any other consent(s) that an individual may provide the Sponsor or others in relation to the collection, use and/or disclosure of their personal information.
15. Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice
: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Master Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Miami-Dade, Florida for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Master Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Master Rules without written permission from the Judging Agency is prohibited. Copr. 2021 Judging Agency.16. Severability & Conflicts
: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Master Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Master Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Judging Agency, and the terms and conditions of these Master Rules, these Master Rules shall prevail, govern and control.17. Winners’ List
: To view each winner’s name for the Promotion, please visit https://wizza.com/pages/winners
. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.18. Third Party Rights
: All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in a Promotion do not sponsor or endorse the Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Judging Agency in any way.19. Sponsor
: Wizza Sweeps LLC, 930 Washington Ave., Suite 210, Miami Beach, FL 33139 USA. Sponsor is a for-profit professional fundraiser.