Need help with something? Feel free to contact us here!
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR DONATION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Following are the details for this Promotion subject to complete Official Rules below.
2021.11.08.C.MCLAREN720S (the “Promotion ID”)
2020 McLaren 720S (the “Promotion”)
The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on August 12, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 23, 2021
* * * LIMIT OF 10,000 ENTRIES COMBINED PER PERSON * * *
Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds: One (1) Grand Prize:
- Used 2020 McLaren 720S Spider
- Approximately 1,400 miles
- 4 liter V8
- 710 hp & 568 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 in 2.7 seconds
- $20,000 Cash
Total ARV of prize is $335,000. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of entries received through both entry methods combined. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON.
On or about September 30, 2021, the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period through both entry methods combined.
Wizza Sweeps, LLC. Miami, FL
Sponsor: Wizza Sweeps, LLC, 930 Washington Ave., Suite 210, Miami Beach FL 33139
Wizza is a for-profit professional fundraiser.
OFFICIAL MASTER RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A SWEEPSTAKES, OR TO CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES (THE “OFFICIAL RULES”) CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WHICH WILL, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION, REQUIRE YOU TO SUBMIT CLAIMS YOU HAVE AGAINST SPONSOR TO BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION. UNDER THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, (1) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO PURSUE CLAIMS AGAINST SPONSOR ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING, AND (2) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO SEEK RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.
By accessing www.wizza.com (the “Site”) you may enter various Sweepstakes (each, a “Sweepstakes”) by clicking on and accessing the page on the Site pertaining to the applicable Sweepstakes that you would like to enter (each, a “Prize Page”) and completing the entry steps outlined below. Each Sweepstakes will begin on the date and time specified on the applicable Prize Page (with respect to each Sweepstakes, the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ends on the date and time specified on the applicable Prize Page (with respect to each Sweepstakes, the “Sweepstakes End Date”), (such period referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period”). Each Sweepstakes is sponsored by Wizza Sweeps LLC (the “Sponsor”).
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter a Sweepstakes, visit the applicable Prize Page, purchase the desired number of entries, and complete the entry form made available at checkout prior to the Sweepstakes End Date. The purchase price for each entry and the maximum number of permissible entries for each Sweepstakes will be set forth on the applicable Prize Page. You may pay for your purchased entries via credit card at the time of entry or by applying the balance in your Wizza Wallet (as defined in the Terms of Service).
To enter for free, print your first and last name, complete address, telephone number, date of birth and e-mail address (if available) on a four-by-six (4x6) inch card (with no outer envelope). Affix first-class postage, and send it to Wizza Sweeps LLC, 930 Washington Ave., Suite 210, Miami Beach FL 33139, with attention to “2020 McLaren 720S.” By submitting your entry via mail-in card, you will be automatically assigned the maximum amount of entries that you could have purchased. As such, each entrant is only permitted to submit one (1) free mail-in card per Sweepstakes. If you enter a Sweepstakes via purchasing an entry/entries as well as submitting a free mail-in card you will receive no more than the maximum number of entries.
When you provide your email address in connection with your entry, the Sponsor may request your affirmative consent in order to provide promotional emails or offers. If the Sponsor provides the option of receiving promotional emails offers, such promotional emails will be completely optional. You are not required to give consent to receive such emails or offers in order to be eligible to enter a Sweepstakes. Even if you consent, you may subsequently opt-out of receiving such emails or offers by following the procedures described within such emails.
2. PRIZE: The prize, approximate retail value (“ARV”) of such prize, and number of winners for each Sweepstakes will be as set forth on the applicable Prize Page. Odds of winning is affected by the number of eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date. Unless otherwise set forth on the Prize Page, allow approximately 4 weeks after validation of your winning entry and arrangement for prize delivery for receipt of prize. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of the prize allowed. Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of the prize is permitted (except as set forth herein). The Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In order to receive the prize, winner may be required to provide proof of identification or eligibility. THE WINNER MUST PROVIDE ALL TRUE, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION REQUESTED BY THE SPONSOR TO FACILITATE THE DELIVERY OF THE PRIZE AND BEARS ALL RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. All federal, state, provincial and local or other taxes, if any, on the prize, including income and/or sales taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner of any prize with a value of $600 or greater (in the aggregate) will be issued an IRS Form Misc-1099 for the actual value of the prize and are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of the prize winnings; provided, however, Sponsor may elect to gross up the prize to cover the winner’s taxes for such prize. All entrants agree that information provided by the Sponsor is not advice, including but not limited to, tax advice or legal advice, and every entrant is advised to consult a professional, including a tax professional.
Certain types of prizes, including without limitation travel/trip prizes, may be subject to other terms and conditions and/or additional restrictions or limitations as set forth on the Prize Page. In connection with any travel/trip prizes the following additional terms and conditions will apply unless otherwise stated on the applicable Prize Page: (i) you must travel on the dates and itinerary specified by Sponsor. If specific dates are indicated for travel, and winner cannot travel on those specified dates, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected at random from all remaining valid entries. In such instance, the forfeiting winner will not be entitled to any alternate prizes or compensation of any kind; (ii) if airfare is included in the prize it will consist of coach class airfare from the major airport nearest the winner’s residence or other alternative airports approved by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; provided, that, if, in Sponsor’s judgment, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, Sponsor may provide ground transportation as a substitute for air travel; (iii) any hotel accommodations included in the prize are standard class, double occupancy unless otherwise specified by Sponsor; (iv) the actual retail value of any trip prize will depend on the winner’s place of residence. The difference between the approximate retail value and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Winner and its guest(s), if applicable, must travel on the same itinerary, unless otherwise approved by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; (v) lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates, or similar items will not be replaced once they are in your possession; (vi) any and all expenses not expressly specified on the Prize Page including, but not limited to, checked baggage fees, meals and gratuities, transfers, and ground transportation, are the sole responsibility of winner and winner’s guest(s); (vii) travel and accommodation are subject to availability, and certain additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply; (viii) winner and winner’s guest(s), if applicable, are responsible for all required travel documentation and identification, including, without limitation and as applicable, any passport or visa, as well as meeting any other requirements for entry into the relevant destination; and (ix) winner’s guest(s), if applicable, must also sign a release before receiving the prize and winner’s guest(s), if applicable, must be over the age of majority in the state, province, or territory in which s/he resides, or the winner who accompanies them must be their parent or legal guardian, unless as otherwise specified on the applicable Prize Page.
All prize values are in USD.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Each Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the legal age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in a Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in such Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with either the terms and conditions in these Official Rules will result in disqualification and will allow the Sponsor to select an alternate winner. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in such Sweepstakes. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Canadian residents must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question (without assistance of any kind, mechanical or otherwise) in order to be eligible to win a prize. The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, provide an alternate skill-testing question or vary the requirements to perform any skill-testing component of the Sweepstakes to accommodate and include the participation of entrants with disabilities.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: On or about the date set forth on the Prize Page, the Sponsor will randomly select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date for such Sweepstakes. The winner will be notified by email using the information provided by such potential winner during the Sweepstakes entry process. In the event that a winner does not accept the prize within seven (7) days of such notification, such winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable to such winner then an alternate winner may be selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. The winner agrees to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information by Sponsor and its affiliates for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, the winner and the selected may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
5. CONDITIONS: The Sponsor and its respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in such Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with such Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel a Sweepstakes should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of such Sweepstakes. In the event that proper administration of a Sweepstakes is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Sponsor will pick the winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. By participating in a Sweepstakes, participants and the winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of such Sweepstakes, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to such Sweepstakes, participation in such Sweepstakes, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. Any releases of liability, limitations on liability, or other disclaimers set forth in these Official Rules and/or a Publicity Consent and Liability Release are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any releases of liability, limitations on liability, or other disclaimers set forth in the Terms of Service. Each Sweepstakes shall be governed by New York law.
6. ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: BY AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT (AS DEFINED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE) SET FORTH IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES OR CLAIMS THAT have arisen or may arise between you and Sponsor, whether arising out of or relating to these Official Rules, a Sweepstakes, your participation in such Sweepstakes, the prize, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize (including any alleged breach thereof), any advertising, any aspect of the relationship between us, shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than a court, in accordance with the terms of the Arbitration Agreement, except that you may assert individual claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify.
7. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the first name, last initial, city and state of a Sweepstakes winner(s) after the Sweepstakes End Date, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “2020 McLaren 720S Winner List” to the Sweepstakes Sponsor. Requests for winners list must be received no later than ninety (90) days from the Sweepstakes End Date (residents of Vermont and Washington need not include return postage).
8. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR:
Wizza Sweeps LLC, 930 Washington Ave., Suite 210, Miami Beach FL 33139
NOTICE: The Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of a Sweepstakes in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
Copyright © 2021, Wizza Sweeps LLC. All rights reserved. Wizza and the associated logos are trademarks of Sponsor. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR DONATION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Application Of These Rules: These Official Rules, known as the “Wizza Master Rules,” or “Master Rules” shall apply to any promotional program, offer, sweepstakes, contest or similar giveaway (collectively, “Promotion(s)”) conducted through Wizza (“Sponsor”) that specifically refers to these Master Rules. Wizza reserves the right to modify or amend these Master Rules at any time. Any such modification will not affect any Promotion in existence as of the date of the modification, except as provided in Section 11 In the event of a conflict between the terms of these Master Rules and the rules announced for a specific Promotion (“Promotion Rules”), the Promotion Rules will apply.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) (the “Territory”), who have reached the legal age of majority, and are located in, their state/province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Wizza, the charity associated with each Promotion (each a “Charity”), the independent judging agency (“Judging Agency”), their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of the Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, significant others, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) or friends of any of the above are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state/provincial/territorial, municipal and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Judging Agency, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Promotion Period: See the Promotion Rules applicable to each Promotion.
- How to Enter a Promotion: In order to participate in a Promotion, an individual must follow these steps:
There is no cost to participate in any Promotion. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. An Entrant is not a winner until his/her prize claim is validated and he/she has received official written notification from the Sponsor or the identified Judging Agency or Judging Agency.
- Drawings & Odds: Random drawings for each Promotion will be conducted within approximately fourteen (14) days after conclusion of the Promotion’s Promotion Period by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received, through both entry methods combined, during the Promotion’s Entry Period. The odds of winning such drawings will depend upon the number of eligible entries received, during each Promotion’s Entry Period, through both entry methods combined.
- Awards & Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Claiming Prizes: Refer to the Promotion Rules for specific prize details. All prize amounts are listed in United States Dollars. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the prize(s), including, but not limited to, color (if applicable), except as otherwise explicitly stated in Promotion Rules, is/are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption, sale or transfer of any prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with an equivalent prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial, territorial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Arrangements for delivery of a prize will be made after winner validation. Prizes will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules and with the applicable Promotion Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, any prize that is not claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules may not be awarded. Winner of a prize is responsible for any other fees or costs associated with the prize which are not specifically included in these Official Rules or in the applicable Promotion Rules. Prizes are awarded “as is”. Prizes may not be transferred or substituted by potential winners. Prizes shall be awarded “as is”. The Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties in connection with any prizes and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, expressly disclaim all warranties and rights implied by statute or otherwise, including but not limited to quality, mechanical condition, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Arrangements for delivery of each prize will be made after winner validation. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of the prize allowed. notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may offer the winner of a sweepstakes the option to receive a cash substitution of 70% of the applicable prize's ARV in lieu of the prize. Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
16. Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Master Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Master Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Judging Agency, and the terms and conditions of these Master Rules, these Master Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
17. Winners’ List: To view each winner’s name for the Promotion, please visit https://wizza.com/pages/winners. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
18. Third Party Rights: All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in a Promotion do not sponsor or endorse the Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Judging Agency in any way.
19. Sponsor: Wizza Sweeps LLC, 930 Washington Ave., Suite 210, Miami Beach, FL 33139 USA. Sponsor is a for-profit professional fundraiser.