Last Updated: July 19, 2021
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify, locate and/or contact you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
Personal Data You Provide: We collect Personal Data when you (a) create an Account, (b) enter a Sweepstakes, (c) win a Sweepstakes, or (d) deposit funds into you Wizza Wallet. Additionally, we may receive Personal Data from Third Party Sites (as defined below) that are linked with the Services (if any). The Personal Data collected during these interactions may vary based on what you are asked to submit in connection with a particular feature of the Services or that you otherwise choose to share with us, but it will generally include (i) your name, (ii) email address, (iii) phone number, (iv) mailing address, (v) date of birth, (vi) billing information (if applicable), and (vii) such other information as you may elect to share in connection with the Services made available through the Site.
Personal Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Services: When you use and interact with the Services, we may receive certain information about your use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that access and use the Services, peak hours of visits, which services and features are used and which devices people use to access the Services, broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Information: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log Information includes your Internet Protocol address (“IP address”), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Services, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, your location, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
- Location Information: We may derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address.
- Email Open/Click Information: We use pixels in our email campaigns that allow us to collect your email and IP address as well as the date and time you open an email or click on any links in the email.
On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off.
Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Site.
If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services;
- To administer the Sweepstakes and notify you if you’re a winner of a Sweepstakes;
- To facilitate billing for our Services or deposits into your Wizza Wallet;
- To modify or improve the Services or to develop new services;
- To market the Services or any of our other services;
- To market or advertise the winners of any Sweepstakes;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Services, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To analyze how you interact with our Services;
- To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Services;
- To develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Services, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, users of our Services or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email address, we may use that information to send you special offers in accordance with applicable law. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. You can also control the marketing emails you receive by clicking the unsubscribe line in any commercial email you receive from us. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding management of your account, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets, in accordance with applicable laws.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
- DATA TRANSFER & RETENTION
If you are visiting our Site from outside the United States, please be aware that your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. As a result, your Personal Data may be subject to the laws of the United States and may be accessible without notice to you by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of the United States.
- UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
Please update your information on your account or contact us if you would like access to your Personal Data or need to change or correct your Personal Data.
Our Services are not directed to minors (i.e., those under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence). Company does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children aged 18 or younger. If you have reason to believe that a child aged 18 or younger has provided Personal Data to Company through the Services please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You use the Services at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, physical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Services or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Company via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services, or third party websites.
- YOUR CHOICES
- CONTACT US