NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A SWEEPSTAKES, OR TO CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES (THE “OFFICIAL RULES”) CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WHICH WILL, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION, REQUIRE YOU TO SUBMIT CLAIMS YOU HAVE AGAINST SPONSOR TO BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION. UNDER THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, (1) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO PURSUE CLAIMS AGAINST SPONSOR ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING, AND (2) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO SEEK RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.
By accessing www.wizza.com (the “Site”) you may enter various Sweepstakes (each, a “Sweepstakes”) by clicking on and accessing the page on the Site pertaining to the applicable Sweepstakes that you would like to enter (each, a “Prize Page”) and completing the entry steps outlined below. Each Sweepstakes will begin on the date and time specified on the applicable Prize Page (with respect to each Sweepstakes, the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ends on the date and time specified on the applicable Prize Page (with respect to each Sweepstakes, the “Sweepstakes End Date”), (such period referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period”). Each Sweepstakes is sponsored by Wizza Sweeps LLC (the “Sponsor”).
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter a Sweepstakes, visit the applicable Prize Page, purchase the desired number of entries, and complete the entry form made available at checkout prior to the Sweepstakes End Date. The purchase price for each entry and the maximum number of permissible entries for each Sweepstakes will be set forth on the applicable Prize Page. You may pay for your purchased entries via credit card at the time of entry or by applying the balance in your Wizza Wallet (as defined in the Terms of Service).
To enter for free, print your first and last name, complete address, telephone number, date of birth and e-mail address (if available) on a three-by-five (3x5) inch card. Place the card in an envelope, affix first-class postage, and send it to Wizza Sweeps LLC, 1317 Edgewater Drive, #3031, Orlando, Florida 32804, with attention to the “Wizza Sweepstakes: [insert name of applicable Prize and Sweepstakes you’re entering]”. By submitting your entry via mail-in card, you will be automatically assigned the maximum amount of entries that you could have purchased. As such, each entrant is only permitted to submit one (1) free mail-in card per Sweepstakes. If you enter a Sweepstakes via purchasing an entry/entries as well as submitting a free mail-in card you will receive no more than the maximum number of entries.
When you provide your email address in connection with your entry, the Sponsor may request your affirmative consent in order to provide promotional emails or offers. If the Sponsor provides the option of receiving promotional emails offers, such promotional emails will be completely optional. You are not required to give consent to receive such emails or offers in order to be eligible to enter a Sweepstakes. Even if you consent, you may subsequently opt-out of receiving such emails or offers by following the procedures described within such emails.
- PRIZE: The prize, approximate retail value (“ARV”) of such prize, and number of winners for each Sweepstakes will be as set forth on the applicable Prize Page. Odds of winning is affected by the number of eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date. Unless otherwise set forth on the Prize Page, allow approximately 4 weeks after validation of your winning entry and arrangement for prize delivery for receipt of prize. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of the prize allowed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may offer the winner of a Sweepstakes the option to receive a cash substitution worth 70% of the applicable prize’s ARV in lieu of prize. Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of the prize is permitted (except as set forth herein). The Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In order to receive the prize, winner may be required to provide proof of identification or eligibility. THE WINNER MUST PROVIDE ALL TRUE, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION REQUESTED BY THE SPONSOR TO FACILITATE THE DELIVERY OF THE PRIZE, AND BEARS ALL RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. All federal, state, provincial and local or other taxes, if any, on the prize, including income and/or sales taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner of any prize with a value of $600 or greater (in the aggregate) will be issued an IRS Form Misc-1099 for the actual value of the prize and are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of the prize winnings; provided, however, Sponsor may elect to gross up the prize to cover the winner’s taxes for such prize. All entrants agree that information provided by the Sponsor is not advice, including but not limited to, tax advice or legal advice, and every entrant is advised to consult a professional, including a tax professional.
Certain types of prizes, including without limitation travel/trip prizes, may be subject to other terms and conditions and/or additional restrictions or limitations as set forth on the Prize Page. In connection with any travel/trip prizes the following additional terms and conditions will apply unless otherwise stated on the applicable Prize Page: (i) you must travel on the dates and itinerary specified by Sponsor. If specific dates are indicated for travel, and winner cannot travel on those specified dates, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected at random from all remaining valid entries. In such instance, the forfeiting winner will not be entitled to any alternate prizes or compensation of any kind; (ii) if airfare is included in the prize it will consist of coach class airfare from the major airport nearest the winner’s residence or other alternative airports approved by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; provided, that, if, in Sponsor’s judgment, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, Sponsor may provide ground transportation as a substitute for air travel; (iii) any hotel accommodations included in the prize are standard class, double occupancy unless otherwise specified by Sponsor; (iv) the actual retail value of any trip prize will depend on the winner’s place of residence. The difference between the approximate retail value and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Winner and its guest(s), if applicable, must travel on the same itinerary, unless otherwise approved by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; (v) lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates, or similar items will not be replaced once they are in your possession; (vi) any and all expenses not expressly specified on the Prize Page including, but not limited to, checked baggage fees, meals and gratuities, transfers, and ground transportation, are the sole responsibility of winner and winner’s guest(s); (vii) travel and accommodation are subject to availability, and certain additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply; (viii) winner and winner’s guest(s), if applicable, are responsible for all required travel documentation and identification, including, without limitation and as applicable, any passport or visa, as well as meeting any other requirements for entry into the relevant destination; and (ix) winner’s guest(s), if applicable, must also sign a release before receiving the prize and winner’s guest(s), if applicable, must be over the age of majority in the state, province, or territory in which s/he resides, or the winner who accompanies them must be their parent or legal guardian, unless as otherwise specified on the applicable Prize Page.
- ELIGIBILITY: Each Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions), and Canada who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in a Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in such Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with either the terms and conditions in these Official Rules will result in disqualification, and will allow the Sponsor to select an alternate winner. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in such Sweepstakes. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: On or about the date set forth on the Prize Page, the Sponsor will randomly select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date for such Sweepstakes. The winner will be notified by email using the information provided by such potential winner during the Sweepstakes entry process. In the event that a winner does not accept the prize within seven (7) days of such notification, such winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable to such winner then an alternate winner may be selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. The winner agrees to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information by Sponsor and its affiliates for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, the winner and the selected may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
- CONDITIONS: The Sponsor and its respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in such Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with such Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel a Sweepstakes should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of such Sweepstakes. In the event that proper administration of a Sweepstakes is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Sponsor will pick the winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. By participating in a Sweepstakes, participants and the winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of such Sweepstakes, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to such Sweepstakes, participation in such Sweepstakes, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. Any releases of liability, limitations on liability, or other disclaimers set forth in these Official Rules and/or a Publicity Consent and Liability Release are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any releases of liability, limitations on liability, or other disclaimers set forth in the Terms of Service. Each Sweepstakes shall be governed by New York law.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: BY AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT (AS DEFINED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE) SET FORTH IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES OR CLAIMS THAT have arisen or may arise between you and Sponsor, whether arising out of or relating to these Official Rules, a Sweepstakes, your participation in such Sweepstakes, the prize, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize (including any alleged breach thereof), any advertising, any aspect of the relationship between us, shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than a court, in accordance with the terms of the Arbitration Agreement, except that you may assert individual claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain the first name, last initial, city and state of a Sweepstakes winner(s) after the Sweepstakes End Date, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “[insert name of applicable Sweepstakes] Sweepstakes Winners List” to the Sweepstakes Sponsor. Requests for winners list must be received no later than ninety (90) days from the Sweepstakes End Date (residents of Vermont and Washington need not include return postage).
- SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR:
Wizza Sweeps LLC
1317 Edgewater Dr, #3031
Orlando, FL 32804
- NOTICE: The Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of a Sweepstakes in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
- Copyright © 2021, Wizza Sweeps LLC. All rights reserved. Wizza and the associated logos are trademarks of Sponsor. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.